[TYPO3-english] Extension webkitpdf, can't get it to work

Reinhard Führicht rf at typoheads.at
Fri Jul 31 18:15:33 CEST 2009

Hi,

in order to make sure that the script is executed properly, you can
debug the contents of $script in class.tx_webkitpdf_pi1.php right before
the exec() call.

Take this command and try to run it in a shell. There you will see if
the script call itself contains an error or the problem is elsewhere.

As I am the developer of this extension, I know that some people
successfully use it. I use it myself for some clients and it works like
a charm.

So I tend to say, that it might be a problem of misconfiguration of the
server.

The URL you posted looks valid.

Cheers,
Reinhard