[TYPO3-english] Extension webkitpdf, can't get it to work

Loek Hilgersom hilgersom at xs4all.nl
Fri Jul 31 16:24:07 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to get the extension webkitpdf to work. I've set it up according to
the manual, checked that my server allows scripts to be executed by the php exec
command and made the script wkhtmltopdf executable.

Now if I call the page that contains the webkitpdf plugin like this:

index.php?id=34&no_cache=1&tx_webkitpdf_pi1[urls][0]=
http://www.mydomain.com/pagetoconvert

it does return a file with pdf-extension, but it contains the page containing
the plugin (id 34 in this case) instead of the 'pagetoconvert', and it is not in
pdf-format, but in html.

I have experimented a bit with the few available typoscript config options but
to no avail.

Any idea what could be wrong?

Thanks,
Loek