[TYPO3-english] How to use ext. tagpack

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Jul 30 15:56:18 CEST 2009

Andreas Otto wrote:
> did anyone succeed in using the extension tagpack [1]?

I managed to get the previous version working, but things have only
improved a bit :-)

> I can create tags in the BE but the FE plugins are either not configured
> correctly or not working at all.

So you managed to configure the page TSconfig already!

I had to use the following Typoscript to get it working; note that the
constants were dysfunctional in that release, so I just set the setup parts:

plugin.tx_tagpack_pi3.10.taggedElements {
         enabledRecords = <tablename>
         recordLabels.<tablename> = <labelfield>
         <tablename> = COA_INT
         <tablename> {
		#configure output rendering here
         }
         maxItems = <maxitemsPerPage>
         timeFields.<table> = <fieldWithTime>
         searchFields.<table> = <listOfFieldToSearchIn>
}

Have a look at
static/taggeditems/constants.txt
and
static/taggeditems/setup.txt
to see the proper constants to be used.

in setup.txt the parts you have to build yourself are marked with
#
blocks

--
Jigal van Hemert.