[TYPO3-english] cli_dispatch.phpsh crawler - localconf.php is not found

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Jul 30 11:57:45 CEST 2009

Brian Bendtsen wrote:
> Hi
>
> Im setting up the crawler extension and have tried to run the crawler
> from a command line with this comman:
> php /var/www/vhosts/site.dk/typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh crawler
>
> And I get this error: localconf.php is not found.

The manual [1] never mentions to call php in de command line. The script
  extension is "phpsh"; PHP SHell... So if you make it an executable
file and php is found at the location which is mentioned in the top of
cli_dispatch.phpsh it will work without calling php first.

/var/www/vhosts/site.dk/typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh crawler

[1]
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/crawler/2.1.0/view/1/3/#id3928970

--
Jigal van Hemert.