[TYPO3-english] realurl: config.baseURL not used in errorpage?

David Bruchmann typo3-en at bruchmann-web.de
Thu Jul 30 08:27:00 CEST 2009

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        Marieke Vandamme <marie at tvh.be>
Gesendet:   Donnerstag, 30. Juli 2009 07:58:55
An:         typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
CC:
Betreff:    Re: [TYPO3-english] realurl: config.baseURL not used in
errorpage?
> Hello,
> Thanks for the answer, but that's what I meant with
> I think that's logic, because the errorpage isn't subpage of my website root
> page.
> But is there a way to fix that? To have a default basepage for all pages in
> the typo3 installation, and override it for certain pages?
> Thanks again. Marieke.

The Errorpage is returned with following Header:
"HTTP/1.x 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable".

You're free to configure a correspondending page in your
Apache-Configuration-File.
Perhaps it's possible to set or override those settings via
.htaccess-files (mod_rewrite) too but I still haven't tested that (but
I'm pretty sure).

Best Regards
David