[TYPO3-english] indexed search - results show for deleted words

Brian Bendtsen bb at bellevuevej.dk
Thu Jul 30 08:26:41 CEST 2009

Philipp Gampe skrev:
> Am 29.07.2009, 08:50 Uhr, schrieb Brian Bendtsen <bb at bellevuevej.dk>:
>
>> Philipp Gampe skrev:

>>>  you can delete the index and rebuild it... the delete icon is in
>>> info module or in list or page module
>>> --> find the right drop down :)
>>>  Best regards
>>> Phil
>>>
>> Hi Phil
>>
>> Is it this one: "clear ALL phash-rows below"?
>>
>> If so, I thought about it, but does "rebuild it" mean I have to visit
>> each page manually in the front end? The site is over 1000 pages
>>
>> /BB
>
> saidly i does
> but php max time would not let it reindex everything anyway...
>
> I used wget with spider option and just let it run half a night, but it
> really got massed up by cal :|
>
> if you can you should really use the crawler extention as stated in the
> other post
>
> Greets
> Phil

I think I can use the crawler for most of the site, but I have a product
catalog, which uses commerce and links like:
index.php?id=XX&tx_commerce_pi1[catUid]=XX&tx_commerce_pi1[mDepth]=XX

I use the mDepth argument to find out which level in the category tree I
am and select a template based on it.

setting up the crawler for these links will give me some wrong search
results since mDepth can be 1-4, and I guess the crawler will generate
links like:

index.php?id=XX&tx_commerce_pi1[catUid]=XX&tx_commerce_pi1[mDepth]=1
index.php?id=XX&tx_commerce_pi1[catUid]=XX&tx_commerce_pi1[mDepth]=2
index.php?id=XX&tx_commerce_pi1[catUid]=XX&tx_commerce_pi1[mDepth]=3
index.php?id=XX&tx_commerce_pi1[catUid]=XX&tx_commerce_pi1[mDepth]=4

for each category and only one of these links will show the right result.

/BB