[TYPO3-english] Oracle & Typo3 + TV

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Wed Jul 29 21:52:36 CEST 2009

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Right now my interest for TYPO3 is close to zero, so I am not
> interested in doing major fixes to any extensions.

It really makes me wonder why this happened quite so suddenly... Core
dev, author of *the* book on extension development, lead of quite a few
major extensions and now zero interest?

No, I don't expect personal stories on a public list; I was just
thinking a bit loudly :-) How one thinks of people and things like they
are going to stay forever and how quickly situations can change...

Regards,

--
Jigal van Hemert.