[TYPO3-english] indexed search - results show for deleted words

Philipp Gampe phil at philippgampe.info
Wed Jul 29 19:52:26 CEST 2009

Am 29.07.2009, 08:50 Uhr, schrieb Brian Bendtsen <bb at bellevuevej.dk>:

> Philipp Gampe skrev:
>> Am 28.07.2009, 12:34 Uhr, schrieb Brian Bendtsen <bb at bellevuevej.dk>:
>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I have a problem with indexed search. An employee name has been
>>> removed from all pages, but if you do a search with indexed_search on
>>> this name it still refers to all the pages where the name once
>>> appeared.
>>>
>>> What can I do to prevent this?
>>>
>>> /BB
>>  you can delete the index and rebuild it... the delete icon is in info
>> module or in list or page module
>> --> find the right drop down :)
>>  Best regards
>> Phil
>>
> Hi Phil
>
> Is it this one: "clear ALL phash-rows below"?
>
> If so, I thought about it, but does "rebuild it" mean I have to visit
> each page manually in the front end? The site is over 1000 pages
>
> /BB

saidly i does
but php max time would not let it reindex everything anyway...

I used wget with spider option and just let it run half a night, but it
really got massed up by cal :|

if you can you should really use the crawler extention as stated in the
other post

Greets
Phil

--
I never knew how good Opera is as a newsreader! Try it!
(used Thunderbird and Evolution before)