[TYPO3-english] Oracle & Typo3 + TV

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 15:54:35 CEST 2009

Hi!

Xavier Perseguers wrote:
>> At first I had this error as well, and when I looked into the Oracle
>> database, the DS had been saved, but the TO not. The DS had a uid=0. I
>> changed that to uid=1 and started again with 'Modify DS/TO'. When saving
>> everything went right. After this change I could add more Data
>> Structures and Template Objects. It looks on Oracle the auto-increment
>> started with 0 (zero), but only for the DS.
>
> I now remember having done this too. Good catch!!!

Most likely it is because those versions of TV have a default value for the uid field and that value is set to 0:

CREATE TABLE tx_templavoila_datastructure (
    uid int(11) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL auto_increment,

MySQL ignores it but Oracle may interpret it like "Start autoincrement from zero".

--
Dmitry Dulepov
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/dmitrydulepov