[TYPO3-english] Oracle & Typo3 + TV

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Wed Jul 29 11:54:00 CEST 2009

Hi Marek,

> I rechecked against patches, and I found one patch I did not apply yet,so I
> did.
> The mentioned problem disppeared.
> Anyhow, now when I do try to create new TV template object, I get following
> error:
>
> Could not update CLOB >>>> no WHERE clause found!
>
> any hints?

Not for the moment but it seems to me you don't run latest version of
TYPO3 4.3. You might have some alpha release. Please use trunk instead
because alpha are out of date regarding support with Oracle.

Please have a look at Patrick's answer too. I forgot about it but I had
to manually update the DB once before TemplaVoilà run smoothly.

--
Xavier Perseguers
MVC ExtJS Samples Leader

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-mvc_extjs_samples