[TYPO3-english] realurl: config.baseURL not used in errorpage?

Marieke Vandamme marie at tvh.be
Wed Jul 29 11:02:35 CEST 2009

Hello,

I've configured the config.baseURL in the template of my website root page.
But when fe I get an errorpage, there's a typo3-logo on it.
For the path of this logo, the defined baseURL isn't used.
I think that's logic, because the errorpage isn't subpage of my website root
page.
But where can I define the config.baseURL for the whole website (including
errorpages and so...)?

Many thanks for any help !! Marieke.