[TYPO3-english] Oracle & Typo3 + TV

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Wed Jul 29 10:15:55 CEST 2009

Hi Marek,

Marek Bednar wrote:
> Well I tried various combinations, but none of it worked, probably I am
> wrong,
>
>  $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['dbal']['mapping'] = array(
>     '"tx_templavoila_datastructure"."pid"' => 'tx_templavoila_ds.pid',
>     'tx_templavoila_datastructure.pid' => 'tx_templavoila_ds.pid',
>      'tx_templavoila_datastructure' => array(
>         'mapTableName' => 'tx_templavoila_ds',
>         'mapFieldNames' => array (
>           'pid' => 'pid',
>         ),
>     ),
> );

It has nothing to do with mapping. Remove what you did, it is of no
help. It was a bug in TYPO3 which I fixed:

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=11119

The patch provided on this page was applied with revision 5594 of
TYPO3v4-trunk meaning it should work. You should look at my patch and
debug what I changed to understand why it doesn't work for you but it's
odd because it should work if you use trunk.

Regards

Xavier

--
Xavier Perseguers