[TYPO3-english] tt_news can't reach records in locale version

[ CAnet ] Alessandro Canè canet at canet.it
Tue Jul 28 12:40:34 CEST 2009

hi everybody,

using the “one-tree-fits-all” paradigm of localization I can't get tt_news
records contents loaded into locale pages in the frontend, how comes?
the system finds the right number of records (pagination is also correct)
but they showup empty in the locale version of the page!
this either if I manage plugin language by selecting it to "all" or
"english" (english is my locale version, of course)

any suggestion?

T3 version is 4.2
tt_news version is 2.5.2

tnx in advance