[TYPO3-english] flvplayer2 and tt_news

Markus Deckmann Markus.Deckmann79 at web.de
Tue Jul 28 02:32:46 CEST 2009

Hi Christopher,

> Without testing it, it looks as though you've missed a small step; if
> the 'url' object has stdWrap, you should be able to do this, but
> stdWrap has no 'RECORDS' function which is what your TS code assumes.

In the documentation it looks like 'url' have stdWrap function:

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/flvplayer2/1.2.1/view/1/4/

In sourcecode from the flvplayer2 the following line in function
"buildFlashCode" will parse the url-setting:

$filePath =    $this->cObj->stdWrap($this->conf['url'],$this->conf['url.']);

So it looks like the class parse stdWrap functions.

> When you need to make a cObject in stdWrap, you use (surprise!) the
> 'cObject' property, so you'll need something like
> plugin.tx_flvplayer_pi1.url.cObject < temp.newsFileRecord.

Now I am using the following TS code:

### TS code start ###
temp.newsFileRecord = RECORDS
temp.newsFileRecord {
	source = {GPvar:tx_ttnews|tt_news}
	source.insertData = 1
	tables = tt_news
	conf.tt_news = TEXT
	conf.tt_news.field = news_files
	#wrap = http://mydomain/fileadmin/videos/|
	wrap = |
}

plugin.tx_flvplayer_pi1 {
	width = 550
	height = 413
	playerParams.autoStart = 0
	#url = http://mydomain/fileadmin/videos/example.flv
	url = 1
	url.10 = TEXT
	url.10 {
		cObject < temp.newsFileRecord
		wrap = |
	}
}

I have debug the flvplayer2-extension with a
t3lib_div::debug($filePath), but this will return only the 1 from "url =
1" I think. Normaly it must return the "news_file"-name I have defined
by the news-item, isnt it?

Bye Markus