[TYPO3-english] GMENU one item in different color

Loek Hilgersom hilgersom at xs4all.nl
Tue Jul 28 00:31:35 CEST 2009

Hi Peeter,

Use optionsplit in Typoscript if you know which item has a different color, e.g.
like this:

	NO.10 = TEXT
	NO.10.fontColor = #660000 || #000000 |*| #660000

This would make the second item black, the others red. See tsref for details.

If you don't know beforehand at what position in the menu the special colored
item should appear you can use a color property which you set in an unused field
of the page properties (or better, create a new field for this purpose).
TS would then be  ....
	fontColor.field = myMenuColorFieldName
	## And provide a default value:
	fontColor.ifEmpty = #660000