[TYPO3-english] realurl autoconf not generating

La Farge Douglas doug at gcnpublishing.com
Mon Jul 27 18:50:58 CEST 2009

This isn't the problem. I checked on that long before I wrote to this
board. I'm slightly smarter than that.

When I originally set up the site it generated the autoconfing file.
Problem is I didn't have the other two domains set up yet. I even went
in and edited the domain names in the auto config file. But that broke
RealURL for the one working domain.

doug