[TYPO3-english] flvplayer2 and tt_news

Markus Deckmann Markus.Deckmann79 at web.de
Mon Jul 27 17:10:17 CEST 2009

Hi,

I use flvplayer2 and tt_news and want to show FLV-videos in my
tt_news-element with the following TS-Code:

temp.videoplugin < plugin.tx_flvplayer_pi1
temp.videoplugin {
	url = fileadmin/videos/sss/sss.flv
}

plugin.tt_news.newsFiles_stdWrap.wrap = |<br/><br/>
plugin.tt_news.newsFilesHeader_stdWrap.wrap = |
plugin.tt_news.newsFiles {
	path = uploads/media/
	icon = 0
	stdWrap.wrap = |

	labelStdWrap.cObject = TEXT
	labelStdWrap.cObject.value = temp.videoplugin

	file.stdWrap.wrap = <div class='news-single-link'>|</div>
}

In the "Files:"-section in the tt_news-elements I have saved the
specified FLV-video which should show in SINGLE-view of the news.

The TS-code in front of this lines dont work. It shows no player and no
video. How can I do it that the player work and the url of the movie is
setup dynamic?

Thanks for help.

Bye Markus