[TYPO3-english] Linking an external url with the Fe menu

Sourav Ghoshal Sourav.Ghoshal at lntinfotech.com
Mon Jul 27 12:35:59 CEST 2009

Hi Martin

Thanks for the quick reply.

I had one more doubt.Can I link the language flag of a particular language
with an external url in my typo3 site.

Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.
www.Lntinfotech.com

This Document is classified as:

|------|
| [X]  |
|------|L&T Infotech Proprietary   |------|
                                   | [ ]  |
                                   |------|L&T Infotech Confidential   |------|
                                                                       | [ ]  |
                                                                       |------|
L&T Infotech Internal Use Only   |------|
                                 | [ ]  |
                                 |------|L&T Infotech General Business

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not
use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from
your system.

             Martin Rebetez
             <martin at rebetez.c
             Sent by:                  typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
             typo3-english-bou                                          cc
             nces at lists.netfie
             lders.de                                              Subject
                                       Re: [TYPO3-english] Linking an
                                       external url with the Fe menu
             07/27/2009 03:55
             PM