[TYPO3-english] realurl autoconf not generating

La Farge Douglas doug at gcnpublishing.com
Sat Jul 25 20:42:41 CEST 2009

Yes, correct. localconf.php was not removed.  I referred only to any
realurl conf files.

There is no config for real url in localconf.php.

Well, there is this config:
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXT']['extConf']['realurl'] = 'a:4:{s:
10:"configFile";s:0:"";s:14:"enableAutoConf";s:1:"1";s:
14:"autoConfFormat";s:1:"1";s:12:"enableDevLog";s:1:"0";}';	//
Modified or inserted by TYPO3 Extension Manager.

But this is inserted into the file after i hit "Update" in extension
manager.

I've done this routine before and it worked in the past. I know what
hoops to jump.  Generally, do something "right" and it starts
working.  This time around it's different. This install of typo3 is a
copy of another site which also using domain records.  RealURL sorta
works fine over there (the URLs don't format the way I want but it's
close enough).

something is busted...

doug