[TYPO3-english] realurl autoconf not generating

La Farge Douglas doug at gcnpublishing.com
Sat Jul 25 19:16:22 CEST 2009

All config files were removed from typo3conf

Path to configuration file
is left blank.

Enable automatic configuration
has been checked and unchecked multiple times.

Automatic configuration file format
has been toggled back and forth a number of times.

Update has been clicked dozens of times.

no auto config file gets generated.

something is busted is my only conclusion.

ideas?

doug