[TYPO3-english] pageTSConfig.txt question for rtehtmlarea

styler1972 styler1972 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 20:48:29 CEST 2009

I am trying to restrict what is allowed on certain page content to assure
static branding across multiple user pages and so I am trying to deny tags
that are nested inside header tags, but keep the content.  Does anyone have
suggestions on how to do this? You cant apply allowTags and denyTags to tags
inside entryHTMLparser_db.. if there is a way I haven't found it.

Thanks in advance