[TYPO3-english] RealURL for tt_news

Sergio Catalá Gil scatala at iti.upv.es
Thu Jul 23 12:37:42 CEST 2009

Hi, I'm trying to configure RealURL for my news system properly. I've
got the next configuration on typo3conf/localconf.php:

'postVarSets' => array(
           '_DEFAULT' => array (

                  'resource' => array(

                      array(
                        'GETvar' => 'tx_ttnews[tt_news]',
                        'lookUpTable' => array(
                                              'table' => 'tt_news',
                                              'id_field' => 'uid',
                                              'alias_field' => 'uid',
                                              'addWhereClause' => ' AND
NOT deleted',
                                              'useUniqueCache' => 1,
                                              'useUniqueCache_conf' =>
array(

'strtolower' => 1,

'spaceCharacter' => '_',
                                                                       ),
                                         ),
                      ),
)

That's exactly what I want, an URL like this:

http://www.mysite.com/news_system/resource/192/

But the problem comes when I've got more than one page in my LIST news.
Paging uses "cHash" and "pointer" parameters, so my URL gets ugly when I
try to reach page2:

http://www.mysite.com/news_system/?tx_ttnews%5Bpointer%
5D=1&cHash=866b8ba32f

If I try to add these parameters to my RealURL config, I get this, which
I don't like:

http://www.mysite.com/news_system/resource//2/866b8ba32f/

Is there a way to show something like this (hide cHash and not showing
"resource" and slash "/"):

http://www.mysite.com/news_system/2/

and keep using the same link for every resource:

http://www.mysite.com/news_system/resource/192/

???

Thanks in advance,
Sergio