[TYPO3-english] Hiding empty section

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Wed Jul 22 03:54:21 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I've been searching for this one a lot, but I can't find anything
relevant. Maybe my search keywords are wrong, but...

I have an html/css template with a global <DIV> which contains, in turn,
two side-by-side <DIV>`s. The left one is for the Main Content Area, and
the right one if for the Right Content Area. What I would like to do is
hide completely (as if it doesn't exist at all) the <DIV> for the Right
Content Area when the Right Content Area is empty, and expanding the
left <DIV> to take all the place (left is 70% and right is 30%...  when
there is a right content).

I didn't find a way to do it in CSS. Is there something that can be done
in Typoscript? The Right Content Area is mapped as INNER, in case you'd
like to know it.

Thanks,

--
Christian...