[TYPO3-english] RTE Text: menu set up

La Farge Douglas doug at gcnpublishing.com
Tue Jul 21 22:48:39 CEST 2009

Can someone point me in the right direction for documentation on how
to set up the "Text:" (for 4.1) or "Text style:" (for 4.2) menu for
the RTE (as seen in a Text Pagecontent container type, for instance) ?

I have access to a site which has the menu items somehow defined to
wrap css styles defined within the .css files for the site.  I've dug
through all the templates and typoscripting and don't see where/how
that stuff is referenced.

thanks in advance,

Doug

Doug La Farge
GCN Publishing, Inc.
203.665.6211 x209
928.699.0663 (cell)
Internet Software & Services For Today's Media Companies
www.gcnpublishing.com * www.bg2go.com