[TYPO3-english] "Copy default content elements" NOT from default Language

Philipp Gampe phil at philippgampe.info
Tue Jul 21 15:26:45 CEST 2009

Am 21.07.2009, 12:19 Uhr, schrieb Patric Schmid <info at virtualvisons.ch>:

> Hi List
>
> I'm using typo3 4.2.6
> NO Templavoila
>
> My questions is, that, in the standard Page Module of typo3, i'd like to
> copy elements from another language than the default one...
>
> Does anyone has an idea for this? Thank you very much,
> cheers, tric

depends on how you created the other language elements:

in case you used the translation feature of typo3 you cant copy other
languages as they are just overlays of the default one (so still one CE)

otherwise I see no problems

Best regards
Phil

--
I never knew how good Opera is as a newsreader! Try it!
(used Thunderbird and Evolution before)