[TYPO3-english] HMENU as if on other page

Walrick lists at globalhealingcircle.net
Tue Jul 21 11:21:33 CEST 2009

Hello,

Yes I understand your problem. But if you have a way like I described
it, that would mean you only need one page with the LIST plugin (which
they have to create anyway) with one page underneath with a SINGLE
plugin for each place in the three where there's an event list. That
shouldn't be too much of a problem, in my opinion. And I believe in that
case the page with the SINGLE plugin would show the menu's as you want them.

Example
--Sysfolder with events and categories
--Sysfolder with template page(s) for SINGLE and possibly LIST
--Page
----Subpage (LIST)
------Subsubpage (SINGLE)
----Other subpage
--Page
----Subpage
------Subsubpage (LIST)
--------Subsubsubpage (SINGLE)
etc

So, yes an extra page would have to be created for each occurence, but
they can do that themselves, possibly by copying the template page I
mentioned. In my opinion you don't need an extra page for each event,
just for each list. Of course, using one SINGLE page for all LIST's
would save pages, but it does complicate matters, like in this menu issue.

Regards,

Walrick

--
webmaster Global Healing Circle