[TYPO3-english] HMENU as if on other page

Walrick lists at globalhealingcircle.net
Tue Jul 21 10:35:59 CEST 2009

Tyler Kraft wrote:
> No as there are hundreds of events, so they would have to create
> hundreds of pages! Not only that there are cases where some events are
> listed in more then one place.

Ah, you have a separate page for each event. Yes that complicates
matters. I was thinging along the lines of some other extensions where
there's a page with a LIST plugin and a page with a SINGLE plugin, where
this one latter page can display all the events from the LIST plugin.
(The way tt_news can work, I believe.) The events themselves being a
different kind of record.

--
webmaster Global Healing Circle
www.globalhealingcircle.net