[TYPO3-english] Fw: Regarding tt_news

Sourav Ghoshal Sourav.Ghoshal at lntinfotech.com
Mon Jul 20 15:38:55 CEST 2009

thanks ben

Just one query is there anyway to include static template in a page which
is inheriting the template from the parent page.

----------
SOURAV GHOSHAL
Software Engineer
Consulting  Group | Technology Tower , 6th Floor |
L&T Infotech Limited | Powai | Mumbai |
Desk no:022-67767327 | Mobile:9833931732
---------------------------
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"-Sir John
Lennon

Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.
www.Lntinfotech.com

This Document is classified as:

|------|
| [X]  |
|------|L&T Infotech Proprietary   |------|
                                   | [ ]  |
                                   |------|L&T Infotech Confidential   |------|
                                                                       | [ ]  |
                                                                       |------|
L&T Infotech Internal Use Only   |------|
                                 | [ ]  |
                                 |------|L&T Infotech General Business

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not
use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from
your system.

             "ben van 't ende
             [netcreators]"
             <ben at netcreators.                                          To
             com>                      typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
             typo3-english-bou
             nces at lists.netfie                                     Subject
             lders.de                  Re: [TYPO3-english] Fw: Regarding
                                       tt_news

             07/20/2009 01:18
             PM

             Please respond to
               TYPO3 English
             <typo3-english at li
             sts.netfielders.d
                    e>

Hey Sourav,

Welcome to TYPO3! The tt_news extension is primarily meant for ditributing
articles dynamically on your website like in lists. For events you would
want to
use cal (a universal calendar). It is certainly a good idea to dig into the
documentation. Especially the manual for tt_news is huge and can provide a
good
insight how to use it.

gRTz

ben

|------|
> L&T Infotech Internal Use Only   |------|
>                                  | [ ]  |
>                                  |------|L&T Infotech General Business
>
> This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
> intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do
not
> use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from
> your system.

open source
open minds
open people