[TYPO3-english] HMENU as if on other page

Tyler Kraft tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk
Mon Jul 20 14:33:54 CEST 2009

> If some can give me the php that would take a variable of a give page
> and generate the page structure (as you describe) for the complete tree
> above then that would probably be exactly what I want, and I'd be very
> grateful.

And if this is simple to do, and then does what I describe and am
looking for in the mantis posting, then where would the dificulty lie in
including it into the core? That way it was always inbuilt? I honestly
think this would be very helpful to have as part of the main HMENU
posibilities

just my 2cents ;-)