[TYPO3-english] Fw: Regarding tt_news

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.com
Mon Jul 20 09:48:55 CEST 2009

Hey Sourav,

Welcome to TYPO3! The tt_news extension is primarily meant for ditributing
articles dynamically on your website like in lists. For events you would want to
use cal (a universal calendar). It is certainly a good idea to dig into the
documentation. Especially the manual for tt_news is huge and can provide a good
insight how to use it.

gRTz

ben

Sourav Ghoshal wrote:

> Hi,
> I am new to typo3
> I have installed a extension called tt_news
> Now when I click "new" on any page i can see
> 1.news
> 2.news category
>
> I wish to add more options so that the same component can be used for other
> purpose i.e events
> Waiting for ur help
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> ----------
> SOURAV GHOSHAL
> Software Engineer
> Consulting  Group | Technology Tower , 6th Floor |
> L&T Infotech Limited | Powai | Mumbai |
> Desk no:022-67767327 | Mobile:9833931732
> ---------------------------
> "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"-Sir John
> Lennon
>
> Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.
> www.Lntinfotech.com
>
> This Document is classified as:
>
> |------|
> | [X]  |
> |------|L&T Infotech Proprietary   |------|
>                                    | [ ]  |
>                                    |------|L&T Infotech Confidential   |------|
>                                                                        | [ ]  |
>                                                                        |------|
> L&T Infotech Internal Use Only   |------|
>                                  | [ ]  |
>                                  |------|L&T Infotech General Business
>
> This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
> intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not
> use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from
> your system.

open source
open minds
open people