[TYPO3-english] Fw: Regarding tt_news

Sourav Ghoshal Sourav.Ghoshal at lntinfotech.com
Mon Jul 20 09:24:22 CEST 2009

Hi,
I am new to typo3
I have installed a extension called tt_news
Now when I click "new" on any page i can see
1.news
2.news category

I wish to add more options so that the same component can be used for other
purpose i.e events
Waiting for ur help

Thanks in advance

----------
SOURAV GHOSHAL
Software Engineer
Consulting  Group | Technology Tower , 6th Floor |
L&T Infotech Limited | Powai | Mumbai |
Desk no:022-67767327 | Mobile:9833931732
---------------------------
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"-Sir John
Lennon

Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.
www.Lntinfotech.com

This Document is classified as:

|------|
| [X]  |
|------|L&T Infotech Proprietary   |------|
                                   | [ ]  |
                                   |------|L&T Infotech Confidential   |------|
                                                                       | [ ]  |
                                                                       |------|
L&T Infotech Internal Use Only   |------|
                                 | [ ]  |
                                 |------|L&T Infotech General Business

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not
use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from
your system.