[TYPO3-english] HMENU as if on other page

David Bruchmann typo3-en at bruchmann-web.de
Fri Jul 17 19:30:50 CEST 2009

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        Tyler Kraft <tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk>
Gesendet:   Freitag, 17. Juli 2009 19:02:48
An:         typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
CC:
Betreff:    Re: [TYPO3-english] HMENU as if on other page
> Hi David,
>
> I fully understand the way conditions, the different states in menu
> work, and how stdWrap works and that won't solve the problem. What
> you're suggesting won't actually achieve what is needed (at least not in
> my case)
>
> Thanks none the less.
> Tyler
>

> [snip]
>> Sorry, but I don't understand the problem at all.
>>
>> That's the usual case for combining different Menus and IMHO it's not
>> necessary to change something inside core.
>>
>> Regards
>> David

Tyler,

you aren't limitted to link pages. It's possible to link from other
tables and if it's required you can combine /manipulate HMENU with a
self defined php-function.
Have a look at the TS-Setup of the "commerce"-Extension and the included
function.

The cases you and Rudy described are possible with these options I
think. Furthermore it's posssible to define constants at global place to
set constant links.

Regards
David