[TYPO3-english] insert record -> hide or delete header, h1 etc

Robert Wildling rowild at gmx.net
Fri Jul 17 15:12:42 CEST 2009

Hi, list,

I use a system folder to save several chgallery objects. In order to
identify them I gave each object a title (like "Pictures Project A").

These chgallery objects a incorporated into several site via "insert
records". The marker in the template looks like this:

parts.10.subparts.PICS < styles.content.getBorder

The problem now is that the title is shown.
things like

parts.10.subparts.PICS.header >
parts.10.subparts.PICS.header.10 >

etc.

won't work.

Can anybody help me with this TS problem?

Thanks in advance!
Regards,
Robert