[TYPO3-english] simulate logged in user | adopt user session

Dimitri Kšoenig dk at cabag.ch
Fri Jul 17 12:02:35 CEST 2009

hello everybody,

i have a logged in user which sends some information to an extern site.
then this extern site calls to a hidden page on my typo3 site. because
it's another "user" if you will, i need to adopt the user and his
session. so my idea is to recreate the fe_user object and the whole
session to be able to access the hidden pages. but i cannot find a way
to do this.
i tried $GLOBALS["TSFE"]->fe_user->fetchUserSession() but it won't work.

any ideas?

thx
dimitri könig