[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 & Magento Hosting with SSL 256bit cert

Walrick lists at globalhealingcircle.net
Fri Jul 17 10:31:44 CEST 2009

Mai Ling Hsieh wrote:

> is it possible to get more ram or processor(dynamically) without
> migrating to another package with Hetzner?

I think this is possible only if you would choose for colocated hosting,
as you can install and manage your own server in that case.

For Root and Managed Servers you'll have to pay the setup fee again for
a package upgrade. But if this is just more memory, it can be done
without need for changing servers.

I just noticed they have a new offer for Root Servers. Intel Core i7
Quadcores with quite a bit of memory. If you or your client has enough
experience in server administration to manage you own server, this would
probably mean you won't need to upgrade anymore. (Although if I had been
 Hetzner, I would have gone for AMD Phenom II Quadcores. They have
better benchmarks for webserver application.) The fees at hetzner for
these quadcores are quite ok.

Regards,

Walrick
--