[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 & Magento Hosting with SSL 256bit cert

Mai Ling Hsieh mlhsieh at inet.mail.com.cn
Fri Jul 17 10:09:32 CEST 2009

Am 16.07.2009, 16:35 Uhr, schrieb Sebastian Schnur
<s.schnur at gsd-software.net>:

>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I am searching for a hoster, which is specified for TYPO3 _and_ Magento
>>> hosting in Germany.
>>>
>>> Needs are:
>>> - redundant fast internet connection
>>> - 256bit SSL certificate.
>>> - fast and pro support
>>> - fast reliable servers.
>>> - ...
>>>
>>> Which hosters can you recommend?
>>> I prefer pro/business hosters.
>>>
>>> Anyone any expereience?
>>>
>>> REgards
>>>
> Hi,
>
> look at http://www.hetzner.de/en/hosting/ssl/zertifikat/ and you'll see
> that they distribute 256 Bit SSL Certificates. Magento will run. You
> just have to rent a SH500 minimal.
>
> I've running 3 Domains on a SH500, with a lot of traffic, no problem. :)
> You have to think about to rent a sever.
>
> What are your performence requirements? What's your business?

We're selling books.
We have 1000 (thousand) different books.
No traffic experience until now.
We'll see what time gives...

is it possible to get more ram or processor(dynamically) without migrating
to another package with Hetzner?

Unfortunately we're staring from scratch (website + magentoshop).
But never mind we'll take experiences from life!
:-)