[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 & Magento Hosting with SSL 256bit cert

Paul Vetch paul.vetch at kcl.ac.uk
Fri Jul 17 09:54:29 CEST 2009

Hi,

Just on the RackSpace recommendation: you pay an *enormous* premium for
their support (which is of course their big selling point).

Personally I have a dedicated (i.e. hardware) server at a lesser known
UK-based host: www.memset.com.    They are green-powered too, Linux only,
have amazing support (the basic free support is responsive - instant in case
of hardware problems - and they really go out of their way to help).

Although their (terrible!) website only mentions 128bit certs, they'd
support 256.

Paul

news:mailman.24446.1247756177.3168.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...