[TYPO3-english] MNOGOSEARCH hook for initialising form

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 19:28:38 CEST 2009

Hi!

Bas Brouwers wrote:
> Nobody that can help with this? Should I request a new hook?

If no such hook exist than you should.

> Dmitry, seeing as you are the developer of this extension maybe you can
> tell me if adding e new hook is the only option to accomplish what I
> would like to do? Or maybe I'm missing something?

You can request a hook but I do not plan any work on this extension in the nearest future. So you can make a local patch and also submit it to the bug tracker on Forge. I will integrate it when I next time work with the extension. If you want it faster, you can consider sponsoring :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/dmitrydulepov