[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 & Magento Hosting with SSL 256bit cert

Walrick lists at globalhealingcircle.net
Thu Jul 16 14:26:44 CEST 2009

Mai Ling Hsieh wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am searching for a hoster, which is specified for TYPO3 _and_ Magento
> hosting in Germany.
>
> Needs are:
> - redundant fast internet connection
> - 256bit SSL certificate.
> - fast and pro support
> - fast reliable servers.
> - ...
>
> Which hosters can you recommend?
> I prefer pro/business hosters.
>
> Anyone any expereience?
>
> REgards

Not sure about Magento, but you might want to check Hetzner.
I don't have any practical experience with them yet, apart from some
email contact regarding their hosting, but their services look good. And
they use 100% eco-power, which is important in my opinion.

I found someone on the internet saying they support Magento, but you
should check this yourself. I'm certain about the typo3 support.

Regards,

Walrick

--
webmaster Global Healing Circle