[TYPO3-english] Flow Image Gallery shows no pictures

Ronald Wiplinger (Lists) ronald_lists at elmit.com
Thu Jul 16 07:18:06 CEST 2009

On Thu, 2009-07-16 at 12:34 +0800, Ronald Wiplinger (Lists) wrote:
> I have installed Flow Image Gallery, but it does not show any pictures,
> although the sample pictures are at /typo3conf/ext/flowgallery/example
>
> I can access the pictures via
> http://mysite.com/typo3conf/ext/flowgallery/example/example_001.jpg
>
> I left all settings at the default.
>
> What do I need to change?

I played a little bit with the settings and came a step further.
I removed from EXT:flowgallery/...   the world flowgallery, since I got
the hint on the web site that the path  flowgallery/flowgallery/...
does not exist

With Code: List View     10 pictures are displayed,
with Code: Single View   I get the message: Image not transmitted

Any ideas how to solve that?

bye

Ronald