[TYPO3-english] How to make leftmenu?

bernd wilke x00nsji02 at sneakemail.com
Thu Jul 16 02:26:28 CEST 2009

Am Wed, 15 Jul 2009 08:58:25 +0200 schrieb Csanyi Pal:

> bernd wilke írta:
>> Am Tue, 14 Jul 2009 10:06:49 +0200 schrieb Csanyi Pal:
>>
>> [...]
>>
>>> Is this good or bad?
>>>

>> it's not the name which decides wether an user is admin. on the second
>> tab of BE-user-configuration/-edit is a checkbox 'Admin(!)'
>>
>> but you seem to have admin-rights as the links tell: you can switch to
>> second user. so I know: you were logged in as 'admin' which has admin-
>> rights, as only admins can switch to other users.
>>
>> As your links show you run TYPO3 on your local computer: maybe you
>> should reset your installation by deleting and installing TYPO3 anew to
>> get a really clean installtion to start from new?
>>
> I deleted admin0 user, logout and login back so now I have in the Globe
> menu
> Export to .t3d
> Import from .t3d

deleting a user admin0 is no reset (to your database).
more strange is the result enabling import/export by deleting an user.

> so I try to import: masterTemplate_1_1_2.t3d
>
> but get error message:
> 0 MISSING FILE: 79569d4fc0528dcaf9f10493058b3cb9
>
> and in the Messages: column I get:
>
> /constants, "TStemplate" /: fileadmin/
>      Filename: *fileadmin/* File does not exist!
> File will be attempted written to "fileadmin//". File already exists!
>
> I get not the html/ directory in the fileadmin/ but have only:
>
> fileadmin/TEMP/masterTemplate_1_1_2.t3d
>
> Sorry! :(

I think you did not complete the import, but aborted after preview.

With import/export some errors about directories treated as files are
normal. these errors come up if you have a path somewhere in your
typoscript and as the import expected all 'files' mentioned to be
included in the t3d-file it claims a missing 'file'.

nevertheless you have to hit the button 'Import' to include all data from
t3d-file in your installation.

If you have a real clean database you may check the option 'Force ALL
UIDs values, so you get the same IDs for pages and records as in the
original (and in the documentation)

And BTW:
The version 1.0.0 is ready to download not by mistake, but that you can
get really the same as the documentation.
The Version 1.1.x has some bigger differences you may handle easily if
you have some expierence, but may confuse a beginner like you.

I recommend: first import 1.0.0, read the documentation and play with it
and try to extend it.
then clear everything and import 1.1.x, try to understand the differences
to version 1.0.0 and then build up your new website.

bernd