[TYPO3-english] The clipboard and templavoila in custom workspaces

Markus.Kummer at t-systems.com Markus.Kummer at t-systems.com
Wed Jul 15 15:29:55 CEST 2009

Hi,

the behaviour in the Live WS seems to be incorrect either:

Copy a CE (Normal or #1-3 Clipboard doesn't matter) in List Module. Paste it into another page (in List Module). Everythings fine so far.
Change to Page Module: The CE's don't show up. But you can find them under "Unused Elements".

The other way round (copying in the Page Module) it is working correctly in all workspaces (Live and Custom ones).

Is this working properly for anybody?

Thanks

Markus
T-Systems Enterprise Services GmbH
SDU Telco NPS
Rabinstr. 8
53111 Bonn
Tel: + 49 228 9841 382
E-Mail: markus.kummer at t-systems.com

Aufsichtsrat: René Obermann (Vorsitzender)
Executive Committee: Reinhard Clemens (Vorsitzender), Dr. Ferri Abolhassan, Olaf Heyden, Joachim Langmack, Dr. Matthias Schuster, Klaus Werner
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main HRB 55933
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt am Main
WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE87523644
*Geschäftsführer gem. § 35 GmbHG

Notice: This transmittal and/or attachments may be privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error; any review, dissemination, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you received this transmittal in error, please notify us immediately by reply and immediately delete this message and all its attachments. Thank you.

T-Systems - Business flexibility