[TYPO3-english] How to make leftmenu?

Csanyi Pal csanyipal at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 08:58:25 CEST 2009

bernd wilke írta:
> Am Tue, 14 Jul 2009 10:06:49 +0200 schrieb Csanyi Pal:
>
> [...]
>
>> Is this good or bad?
>>

> it's not the name which decides wether an user is admin.
> on the second tab of BE-user-configuration/-edit is a checkbox 'Admin(!)'
>
> but you seem to have admin-rights as the links tell: you can switch to
> second user. so I know: you were logged in as 'admin' which has admin-
> rights, as only admins can switch to other users.
>
> As your links show you run TYPO3 on your local computer:
> maybe you should reset your installation by deleting and installing TYPO3
> anew to get a really clean installtion to start from new?

I deleted admin0 user, logout and login back so now I have in the Globe
menu
Export to .t3d
Import from .t3d

so I try to import: masterTemplate_1_1_2.t3d

but get error message:
0 MISSING FILE: 79569d4fc0528dcaf9f10493058b3cb9

and in the Messages: column I get:

/constants, "TStemplate" /: fileadmin/
     Filename: *fileadmin/* File does not exist!
File will be attempted written to "fileadmin//". File already exists!

I get not the html/ directory in the fileadmin/ but have only:

fileadmin/TEMP/masterTemplate_1_1_2.t3d

Sorry! :(

--
Regards,