[TYPO3-english] metaext problems

Wiel, J.A.M. van de j.a.m.v.d.wiel at tue.nl
Wed Jul 15 08:08:42 CEST 2009

Hello Olga,
When you installed the extension it apparently didn't create everything it needs in the database. I can't tell why this is, but you should probably check it in the extension manager. If it still doesn't work after you reinstall the extension and allow it to make its updates, you're probably experiencing a bug of some kind.

Adding metatags to shortcut pages wouldn't help you very much. This page type simply redirects to a destination page. You should add your metatags to this destination page.

Bas