[TYPO3-english] No manual for metatags extention

Olga Zhuravleva ozhurevleva at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 07:23:36 CEST 2009

I install metaext and have some problems.

Database status:*Table error!*
Probably one or more required fields/tables are missing in the database!

Code warnings:
(developer-relevant)Some tables or fields are missing!

In ext_tables.sql line repeat 2 times:
tx_metaext_publisher varchar(80) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL,

Root pages of my sites are shortcats. May I add metatags to shortcat page
using metaext?

After adding into template->setup:
page = PAGE
page.typeNum = 0
page.headerData.1000 < plugin.tx_metaext_metatags
page.stylesheet = fileadmin/gckamsan/css/template.css

page.config.index_enable = 1

page.10 = TEMPLATE
page.10 {
template = FILE
template.file = fileadmin/gckamsan/kamsan_template.html

workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY

template.css and kamsan_template.html don't loud to site page
after adding to Page properties->type Advansed-> Metadata
(Keywords,Description) metadata don't appear in page sourse code.