[TYPO3-english] How to make leftmenu?

bernd wilke x00nsji02 at sneakemail.com
Wed Jul 15 02:37:53 CEST 2009

Am Tue, 14 Jul 2009 10:06:49 +0200 schrieb Csanyi Pal:

[...]
> Is this good or bad?

it's not the name which decides wether an user is admin.
on the second tab of BE-user-configuration/-edit is a checkbox 'Admin(!)'

but you seem to have admin-rights as the links tell: you can switch to
second user. so I know: you were logged in as 'admin' which has admin-
rights, as only admins can switch to other users.

I just tried in my installation:
in every view below 'web' which shows the treeview I get the menu with
import and export, when clicking on the globe.

I googled and found one page where an extension disabled these menuitems.
But that was version 3.8 and an extension no longer available in TER.
but maybe another extension did the same?

As your links show you run TYPO3 on your local computer:
maybe you should reset your installation by deleting and installing TYPO3
anew to get a really clean installtion to start from new?

bernd