[TYPO3-english] MNOGOSEARCH hook for initialising form

Bas Brouwers | ROQUIN E-Solutions bas at roquin.nl
Tue Jul 14 13:03:01 CEST 2009

Hello,

Does anybody know if there is a way to initialise the mnogosearch form?
I've added two extra fields to the form and I am using a hook wich let's
me process these new limits.
But I would like to assign the values back to the form when the results
are displayed. I can do this with my own markers in the template. The
only problem is that the first time the form is shown the hook is not
processed and my code is not run. So the markers are not substituted. I
now have an input field with the value '###STARTDATE###'. I would like
to set the marker to an empty string the first time the form is loaded.

Bas Brouwers

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Bas Brouwers