[TYPO3-english] Content element wrap

Martin Bernt Rud martin.b.rud at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 08:11:30 CEST 2009

Hej Jesper,

Try this:

tt_content {
 stdWrap.dataWrap (
section_frame_{field:section_frame} header_layout_{field:header_layout}">

 )
}

It gives specific classes on every CType (text, image, text/image and so on)
and then you can hit the headers and other sub elements with CSS like

div.CType_text h1 {
}

The classes section_frame_{field:section_frame}
header_layout_{field:header_layout} gives you further ways of doing things.
In generel you can wrap with properties from all field in the table
tt_content.
Regards,
Martin