[TYPO3-english] lexical_search in a multilingual page

Sebastian Robitzsch srobitzsch at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 13 21:44:49 CEST 2009

Hi Folks,

 I'm running a website based on Typo 4.1.7 with the lexical_search
extension (version 1.1.0) and PHP4+PHP5 enabled.

Everything works fine for my default language, i.e. German. However, my
second language (English) is not recognised by the extension. More
precisely, when I go to the FE and browsing on the English site all
links generated by the lexical extension refer to the German page since
the additional term "&L=1" is still missing in the link.

Does anybody have any suggestions what I should try to make it work?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Rgds,
Sebastian