[TYPO3-english] [FILES] Manage rights by backend user group

Sylvain Gourvil - Mediasmart sylvain.gourvil at mediasmart.fr
Mon Jul 13 17:58:36 CEST 2009

I tried many ways with classic typo3 filemounts and User TsConfig.
I have created 2 groups.
----- One with filemount xxx selected and user tsconfig such as just add
is available ==> ok
----- One with filemount yyy selected and user tsconfig such as add,
remove and rename are avalables ==> ok

But when I create a user with those 2 groups as subgroups, it does not
take right for filemonts separately but one is override by another.
I think it is like logic so I really need anonther way to do that.

Thanks in advance for any advice or help.

Have a good day